Job Title: Senior Recruiter
Reports to: Recruiting Manager
The Senior Recruiter will be responsible for leading multiple strategic recruiting initiatives at AHSS. These initiatives include direct responsibility to lead campus recruiting activities in support of AHSS strategic business priorities. This includes setting the strategic direction of the program and managing the full cycle recruiting process for all campus candidates from select colleges and universities with the goal to increase the quality of our long term hiring pipeline for both Behavior Technician (BT) and Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) roles and to increase the company’s brand on campus. This individual requires strong organizational and leadership skills, and the ability to effectively handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously. Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills, and have the ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and sound judgment to make effective decisions. The Senior Recruiter will also be responsible for development and execution of multiple, regional BT/RBT job fairs. In addition to these tasks, the Senior Recruiter will also be responsible for strategic BT/RBT sourcing needs based on supply/demand, as well as other recruiting project needs to support growth of AHSS.
- Develop and execute campus recruiting activities in support of AHSS strategic business priorities.
- Develop and execute creative ways to increase the company’s brand and profile on campus through partnerships/collaboration with various professional, community and student organizations.
- Develop and execute strong campus relationships with colleges and universities through placement offices, faculty, and administration and student bodies to promote the company’s brand and find diverse ways to attract candidates.
- Partner with recruiters to define and validate demand for campus hires and promote the usage of this talent pipeline to our client teams.
- Schedule and manage on campus activities during recruiting cycle.
- Responsible for Full Cycle Recruiting of each college candidate, as well as providing a high tough experience to pipeline with top future prospects.
- Partner with recruiters, client services and our clinical team to improve outreach, mentoring and career development for new campus hires.
- Establish metrics for program success and provide analysis of reports to make recommendations for improvements.
- Develop knowledge of competitor’s recruiting programming on campus and overall job market which affect messaging with prospects.
- Development and Execution of multiple, regional BT/RBT job fairs.
- Strategic BT/RBT sourcing needs based on supply/demand to add a diversified slate of candidates.
- Lead other identified recruiting projects/tasks as needed to support growth of AHSS.
Technical Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Required Bachelor's degree in HR, Business or related field.
- Must have minimum of 3-5 years in a Human Resources/Talent Acquisition support role, including proficiency in high volume, full-cycle recruiting.
- Expertise with Recruitment Sourcing techniques beyond basic job board searches, including but not limited to strategic Boolean search, social media, internet resources, resume databases, and industry specific online professional networks, blogs and boards.
- Experience sourcing and staffing in ABA therapy or similar health care related fields.
- Must have minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with University Recruiting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Google applications, CentralReach Therapy Practice Management Software, Applicant Tracking Systems and ability to learn new software systems as needed.
- Ability to use 2-way texting and calendar scheduling tool to communicate with candidates.
- Based in corporate Northbrook, IL office and required to work from corporate office at minimum 3 days/week.
- Willingness and ability to work a flexible schedule as workload requires (i.e. evenings, weekends).
- Willingness and ability to travel as required (up to 40% during peak college cycles) for campus visits in order to fulfill the responsibilities of this position.
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build internal and external relationships and a maintain pipeline/bench of candidates.
- Energetic and consistently maintain positive attitude.
- Results driven attitude and desire for continuous improvement.
- Ability to demonstrate integrity and empathy.
- Ability to act with sense of urgency to meet client needs.
- Worked successfully in a team environment.
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit and comfortable developing and trying new methods.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and strong ability to proactively ask questions and take initiative.
- Strong organizational skills with outstanding attention to details.
- Proven excellence in project management skills and ability to prioritize workload planning.
Benefits include: Major medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, PTO, 401K
About Autism Home Support Services:
Autism Home Support Services is a leading provider of in-home, on-on-one services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). Our passion is to deliver progress towards hopes and dreams and our mission is to provide quality evidence based therapy and counseling to children with ASD and their families in the home. The company’s comparative advantage is its customized, fully-integrated solution, which combines the highest quality in-home care with proprietary software, telemedicine support and comprehensive end-to-end insurance, billing and process infrastructure to make care-giving and insurance reimbursement seamless.
AHSS’ core service is home based therapy using the ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) approach. ABA is the leading evidence based approach to therapy for children on the autism spectrum.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.