Job Title: Behavior Technician Recruiter
Reports to: Recruiting Manager
The Behavior Technician Recruiter is accountable for full-cycle recruiting (passive sourcing, screening/expedited recruiter interviews, scheduling on-site interviews and executing offers/hiring) for our Behavior Technician/Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) role. The Recruiter plays a critical role in seeking top talent for our organization and will be responsible for understanding the competitive market and using creative sourcing techniques to provide top quality candidates.
- Build/maintain a strong partnership with our Clinical and Client Services teams for a complete understanding of the role/geographic location and needs to fill our open and pipeline positions.
- Working strategically with HR for onboarding and overall communication with new hires.
- Implement strategies to identify and select a qualified candidate pool.
- Manage jobs/resumes and data mine candidates in our Applicant Tracking System (JAZZ HR) and other appropriate databases and tools.
- Efficient time management to execute high volume, full-cycle recruiting, with phone screens/expedited recruiter interviews and offers/hiring.
- Determine creative sourcing for challenging client needs/regions.
- Find and participate in networking opportunities to attract top talent, including community efforts and alternative job boards.
- Compliance with tracking candidate information and timely data reporting (including weekly recruiting metrics reporting).
- Accountable for achieving personal and team goals (current and as assigned) based on recruiting metrics.
- Follow all EEO standards, federal and state laws while selecting candidates.
- Other identified recruiting projects tasks as needed to support growth of AHSS.
Technical Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirement:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in HR, Business or related field.
- Must have minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a staffing and search environment with high volume, full cycle recruiting.
- Must be detail oriented, have strong organization skills and have ability to juggle simultaneous activities.
- Demonstrated sourcing expertise beyond basic job board searches including Boolean skills.
- Experience sourcing and staffing in ABA therapy or similar health care related fields.
- Experience with recruitment applicant tracking systems, data compliance, and reporting weekly metrics.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Google applications, CentralReach Therapy Practice Management Software, and ability to learn new software systems as needed.
- Ability to use 2-way texting and calendar scheduling tool to communicate with candidates.
- Required no less than 1-3 years in a Human Resources/Talent Acquisition support role, including proficiency in high volume, full-cycle recruiting.
- Based in corporate Northbrook, IL office and required to work from corporate office at minimum 3 days/week.
- Willing and able to work a flexible schedule as workload requires (i.e. evenings, weekends).
- Strong interpersonal and professional communication skills.
- Energetic and consistently maintain positive attitude.
- Ability to demonstrate integrity and empathy.
- Worked successfully in a team environment.
- Flexible and have the ability to work independently.
- Sense of urgency and ability to be self-motivated.
- Results driven attitude and desire for continuous improvement.
- Must have a recruitment mindset with an emphasis on building internal and external relationships and a pipeline/bench of candidates.
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to proactively ask questions and take initiative.
Benefits include: Major medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, PTO, 401K
About Autism Home Support Services:
Autism Home Support Services is a leading provider of in-home, on-on-one services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). Our passion is to deliver progress towards hopes and dreams and our mission is to provide quality evidence based therapy and counseling to children with ASD and their families in the home. The company’s comparative advantage is its customized, fully-integrated solution, which combines the highest quality in-home care with proprietary software, telemedicine support and comprehensive end-to-end insurance, billing and process infrastructure to make care-giving and insurance reimbursement seamless.
AHSS’ core service is home based therapy using the ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) approach. ABA is the leading evidence based approach to therapy for children on the autism spectrum.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.